Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Ride

 It's Halloween.  I went out for a ride dressed as a cyclist this afternoon.  Around here, I know of some people that would consider that a costume.  I have heard my share of the leotard, spandex and clown clothes comments.  It concerns me when I hear them...not!!  Not many cyclist in my neck of the woods, so to give those people some validity, I am in the process of building up a fat bike.  Tomorrow I make the trek to see Brian at Penn Cycle in Blaine, MN. I will pick up some of the key parts to start the build. He has been very helpful in answering my questions and helping me out. It will be a 9:ZERO:7 in orange.  Pictures of parts will be on shortly. I am still holding on to hope to get the EP cycles frame. 
    
I found this on the road.  A trappers trap.  I recognized the name on it, so I made the ride a little longer and dropped it off at his house.  All in all a good ride.

Lets get outdoors and have some fun!!

4 comments:

  1. A trapper's trap? I want to live somewhere like that. I miss my Northern Ontario hometowns.

    Fat Bike? You jerk. Sorry, jealousy took over for a second. You Jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding a Trappers trap....not something that I'm likely to come across during any of my rides.....

    -Trevor

    ReplyDelete
  3. RL- I think I can relate. So much good riding in the Great North Woods. The riding and solitude is tremendous. What stuck me about the trap story was you going out of your way to return it. Nice move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've dressed as a cyclist for Halloween too!

    ReplyDelete