Wednesday, January 21, 2015

A Crotty Ride

A CROTTY RIDE


 Welcome back!!  I was out today and thought I would load a blog. It was a very nice 3 hours spent in the wilderness of northern WI.  I will put a video at the end with a link to to my YouTube channel. I haven't added much there lately either, but that is where most of my posts this fall went. Please feel free to visit my rlove2bike YouTube channel and hit the Subscribe button...(I think right under the video on the left side) I want to say I do not monetize the blog or the YouTube.  I load it up for fun. Anyway, I pretty much say things in the video that doesn't get typed out here.

 The whitetail deer have been having some good eating with the low snow cover.  There were a lot of places like this in the big oak woods that were really dug up from them eating the acorns.

 Lunch spot today...natural organic peanut butter on 12 grain bread.

 I did not ride this swampy area today, but I have rode many places like it.  With the snow we have now, it is great fun to explore these areas with fat-tire bikes.

The recent warm January temps have brought water to the surface in some swamps.


Above is the video I mentioned in the beginning, A Crotty Ride

Lets get outdoors and have some FUN!!

Thanks for reading/watching and I appreciate any comments you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment