Thursday, October 8, 2009

After Work Ride

Three of us went on a Wednesday after work ride and it was great. For me, there is nothing that could be better after a day from HELL at work than a nice 30 mile bicycle ride. I don't have many days from hell at work, but when one of my partners are gone and I try to fill in for him in dealing with the person he deals with and do my stuff...it becomes a day from HELL. Now back to the good stuff. We headed up the Munger Trail to Carlton and back. It wasn't real warm out and I was dressed about right, but by the time we got back to vehicles it was just getting dark and I was glad to be back. One of the guys that rode could have dressed better as he was really cold when we got back, so I hope we didn't scare him off. Thanks to Russ and Ben for a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment