Monday, October 14, 2013

Fun, fun and More Fun!!

YEP...still up right and taking nourishment.  I haven't made the time to update the blog, so I thought see if I still know how.   

We have made our now annual trip to the Black Hills of South Dakota. 

For those that have not made the trip to this gem of an area, I highly recommend it. 

We don't do the usual tourist things any more when we travel there.  The hiking, bicycling and geocaching is fantastic there. I had to scale some rock to find the cache near the above spot.  Great area!!

Back to the North of Wisconsin.  I have made a few trips up to have lunch with my lovely bride.  The above is one of our lunch spots.  It is also a spot where my new riding partners fill their water bottles when we ride. It features an artesian well.

The above picture was from a recent motorcycle ride I.  A nice 180 mile tour through the fall foliage of Northern WI.

This was the lunch spot that day.

The above picture was from a recent bicycle ride.  I have found myself riding more roads like the above and below than roads.  It is a great time of year to be in woods.
Fun fun and more fun as of late.  I will try not to take so long to update next time.
Speaking of fun...
Lets get outdoors and have some fun!!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I haven't been to the Black Hills for years, it really is nice.

    ReplyDelete