Friday, December 12, 2008

Not much to write about this week. Same old stuff...trainer and elliptical. Outside riding is only available at night thru this weekend when the hunting season is over, and I haven't done that either.

Worked on the ice fishing shanty and also got the battery changed in the car...under the back seat...special battery at $190...must be done right or the computer gets screwed up, special tool...and that brings me to the auto parts store in Solon Springs. I try to keep our business local, so we buy our auto parts there. The unit I needed to change the battery I did not have. The owner said he would like to have one as he didn't have one either. He bought it, opened it up and sent it home with us to use with these instructions, "I would like to have one any way. Bring it back when you're done. No hurry." That is just one example of many. So...a shout out to Glen at Solon Springs Auto Part's and Machine Shop.
It was cold this morning. This one is for you CAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment