Sunday, December 28, 2008

Road trip

Made a trip to the Twin Cities this weekend. We went to visit my aunt, who is in like a nursing home in South St. Paul...South View Acres. My parents came with us. There was some ice down around there. With my parents, and us for that matter, not being exactly young, ice is a concern.

After the visit, we headed over to Eriks in Bloomington and then on to REI. That REI store was packed. Wall to wall people...parking at the extreme end of the lot. Obviously, some people have money...or some of that plastic money. Some had arm loads of stuff. Not us, as we were looooking not buyyyying. Hell, I don't know if I will have job next year, so buying things that are not really needed are on the back burner.

Watch where you're going and keep your hands on the bars...in the winter anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment