Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day

We want to wish all the mom's out there a Happy Mother's Day.  My Mother has done so much for me that there is no way I could begin to list or put into words these things.  She continues to this day to treat everyone around her special.  It is a special person that has that quality.  We Love You Mom ! ! !


  We have been out riding some, but not as much as we would like.  We had the road tandem out today and I have had the fixie out and as usual...it has been good.  It was a very nice 20 miler today with very little wind and temps in the low 60's.
The one thing that has stuck out lately is the amount of wild flowers that are in bloom.  One of them is the Blueberry, which may have taken a hit with last nights heavy frost in some areas.

1 comment:

  1. I sure has been some nice weather, now that the snow is gone again. You seem to be a bit warmer than us here by the big pond.

    ReplyDelete