Monday, May 17, 2010

S24O in The Books


Like a perfect game of bowling, this is our 300th post.  Doesn't seem like it either.  Sometimes I wonder why we do it at all, but there are a couple people that read it and I do enjoy the poeple that blog...more so than this one.  I enjoy reading and communicating with people from other regions of the country...so I think I throw it up just to part of this.  I know I am not good at the writing, probably make many errors, sometimes don't make a lot of sense and am a bore at times...but so be it.  That being said...We wish to THANK anyone who reads and an especially those who take the time to comment. 

Continued from Sunday evening.  Back to the S24O...A sub 24 hour bicycle camping trip.  This is a sign at Wisconsin's Pattison State Park.


About 165 down from here the water will fall at Big Manitou Falls.


There is a lot of noise going on here.



This one and the next one are just random pictures of the middle part of the falls.



Not all the water from the river takes the same path.  Some of it floats in the air.


Packed and ready for the return trip.  It was an easy 75 miles with great weather and even better company.  I am very lucky that Janice is willing to do these whims with me.

Thank  You ! ! !

 

9 comments:

  1. I don't know about you but that Janice is a Jewel. Count you blessings.
    And your welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Oldfool above! Congratulations on your 300th post. I'll bet you that a lot more than just a few people read your blog though. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 300!!
    I find it interesting to read your adventures, and see your photo's. Nice work!!
    We do live in a grand part of the world!!
    By the way, geocaching is biking with a lot more breaks!! ;)

    Peace, Joboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on 300! I love seeing your pics and reading your accounts of your rides. And you're right. You're lucky that Janice is willing to go along on some of the adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on Bloggin...It may inspire some of us "non-bloggers" some day.

    CAD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You for all the nice compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!

    Looks like a lovely ride...makes me look forward to getting outta the city....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may not always comment, but I never miss a post of yours.

    ReplyDelete