Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lowes Creek

I have rode the Seeley Pre Fat mountain bike race in the past on this weekend, but with the hectic week, we decided to go to the family cabin for the weekend. We also ended up going to Eau Claire school shopping for our daughter. As long as we were going there, I decided to bring the Anthem and ride the Lowes Creek trails. It was a good thing I did not do the race... because I was not strong today. I just felt like I didn't have it for some reason. I did get 1 hour 30 minutes of saddle time, but do not know the mileage as I took a spill on the Red Flint trail and broke my computer off the bike...the wire ties broke. Here is a map of the trails. They have some very nice riding there and I would highly recommend these trails for anyone...from beginners to the more advanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment