Sunday, November 1, 2009

With the temp around the 40 mark, I headed out for a nice 20 mile ride. I nailed the clothing, fought a good headwind and ended with a 3+ mile tail wind that was great. I put the headlight and taillight on preparing for the upcoming night rides...thanks to no daylight saving time. I also switched the pedals to a set of Shimano M324's, which have the clipless on one side and platform on the other. That will give me the option of not wearing the bike shoes. I cannot remember the last time I rode as slow as I did today. It was just a nice day to putt around on the bicycle.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like awfully warm dress to me. What's that flag on your bike for?

    CAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe that is why I was so slow today. I was dragging that flag around and over dressed.

    ReplyDelete