Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rut Roads

 We have been fortunate to get some unseasonably warm weather in here in northern Wisconsin.  I have not been able to play hookie at work this week, but have been riding the short time available in the evening.

Some nice rut road trail riding this evening. 


Last night the trails I rode had some brush in spots, but tonight the only thing I had to watch for was the sticks hiding under the leaves.  Some of the hardwoods have dropped a lot of their leaves. 


We had a lot of rain in September.  Some of these roads show results of past rain, although this one has been in bad shape for years.


I ended with just under 19 miles of two rut trails on the mountain bike with just a couple of little gravel connectors.  Gooooood time ! ! !

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time. I miss the north woods, especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete