Friday, February 20, 2009

Toast

Janice, our niece Sarah, and I took our daughter up for a surgical procedure at the St. Marys hospital in Duluth today. Things went well and preliminary results are also looking well. As she was recovering in her room, they first brought her water and apple juice. Then they came in with toast. I told them "Yeah Toast." They looked at me like I was a crazy...they know me well. I asked them if they had ever heard the Yeah Toast thing by Heywood Banks. It goes something like this..."All around the country coast to coast, people always say what do you like most, I don't wanna brag I don't wanna boast, I always tell 'em I like toast." None of them had heard it, so I told I would look it up. Here it is. This isn't Heywood Banks, but it is his song.

No comments:

Post a Comment