Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Supercilious

Janice and I rode a bakers dozen on the tandem tonight before the rain. I think we will be riding the tandem in the MS150 this year, so we have to get some time on it and work out any bugs. Speaking of bugs, they were really thick before the rain started.

CAUTION: rant ahead

And...now on to other bugs, creepy slimy lower than dirt bugs. While looking to put pictures up last week, Janice said to me "Don't put that one in there. It shows my big butt." Well you know what, people that judge others by the size of their butt, or color of their hair and what ever else may not meet their own so called standard...are ASSHOLES...and I do not give a rats ass what they think. They would do good to keep their mouth shut as to not let other people see their intelligence, although I realize that is very tough for them. I know one of these people that has recently showed his true colors, for which I thank him, so that I waste no more time on him.

Arrogance is a weed that grows mostly on a dunghill.


A wonderful ride tonight with the love of my life. You just wait...we will be fast this year.

1 comment:

  1. If you don't have anything nice to say...Don't say anything at all.

    ReplyDelete