Saturday, July 5, 2008

Spooner single track

Went in to Gordon, WI. for the parade this afternoon...small town...small parade, but some of the best fireworks in the midwest. I did not stay to watch them, but have seen them many times in the past. I watched the parade to see some of my family march for the American Legion. After the parade I went to the Spooner City Park to ride some single track. It did not appear their trails have been getting much use as I saw only 3 other tracks. I spent nearly 2 hours there. My Dad

My Mother

My sister carrying a flag.

Spooner single track.


Some construction going on in the area. I had to find my way around some it.

Spooner has some hills.


This is the site of the new Spooner Area High School. This is the reason for the construction in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment